3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLady Margaret Gardens, Ware
- Three / four bedroom family home
- Beautiful showhome condition
- Flexible living accommodation
- Generous rear garden
- Garage and driveway
William H Brown bring to market this beautifully presented three/four bedroom family home in showhome condition! Benefiting from flexible living accommodation, two bathrooms, generous rear garden, garage and driveway. Call 01920 465411 for viewing arrangements.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Double glazed entrance door to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring and staircase rising to first floor landing. Doors to kitchen, cloakroom and lounge/diner.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising of a low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Space for washing machine, tiled flooring and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" + bay x 6' 7" ( 3.45m + bay x 2.01m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge-freezer and dishwasher. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, wall mounted radiator and power points. Double doors to lounge/diner.
Lounge / Diner 15' 10" x 16' 2" ( 4.83m x 4.93m )
Double glazed windows and double glazed french doors to rear garden. Wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring, power points and television point. Built-in storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising from entrance hall and rising to second floor landing. Fitted carpet flooring.
First Floor Sitting Room 16' 2" x 13' 3" max ( 4.93m x 4.04m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, feature fireplace, fitted carpet flooring, power points and television point.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Double glazed obscured window to front aspect. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Second Floor Landing
Staircase rising from first floor landing.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" to wardrobes x 10' 3" ( 4.37m to wardrobes x 3.12m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, built-in airing cupboard, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Master Bedroom 16' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.93m x 3.18m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet flooring and power points. Door to shower room.
Suite comprising of a fully tiled shower cubicle with wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls. Door to master bedroom and landing.
South-facing rear garden commencing with a patio area with the remainder predominantly laid to lawn. Fenced perimeter with gated side access.
With 'up-and-over' door, power and light connected.
Providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43996689.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.