5 bedroom detached house for saleRiver Walk, Great Yarmouth
Guide Price £325,000
- Spacious & well presented detached family home
- 5 Bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, c/h & d/g
- Cloakroom, utility, en suite, superb river views
- Gardens, quiet cul de sac
- Sought after location
- Viewing highly recommended
GUIDE PRICE £325,000-£330,000. A SPACIOUS & WELL PRESENTED 5 bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME with 2 reception rooms, cloakroom, utility, en suite, drive, rear garden and SUPERB RIVER VIEWS FROM THE FIRST FLOOR. The property is situated in this SOUGHT AFTER & CONVENIENT LOCALITY close to ALL AMENITIES.
A SPACIOUS & WELL PRESENTED 5 bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME with 2 reception rooms, cloakroom, utility, en suite, drive, rear garden and SUPERB RIVER VIEWS FROM THE FIRST FLOOR situated in this SOUGHT AFTER & CONVENIENT LOCALITY close to ALL AMENITIES. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
Double glazed door to front, cupboard, radiator, Karndean flooring with built in entrance mat.
Wash hand basin, WC, part tiling, radiator, double glazed window to side, tiled flooring.
Lounge / Diner 21' 6" x 11' 8" max into recess ( 6.55m x 3.56m max into recess )
Double glazed raised bay window to front, fireplace with wood burner, wall lights, radiator, telephone point, TV point, double glazed French doors to garden, Karndean flooring.
Second Reception Room 8' 7" x 10' 2" ( 2.62m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, Karndean flooring.
Garage Conversion 18' x 9' 7" max into recess ( 5.49m x 2.92m max into recess )
Double glazed French doors to garden, door to lounge, electric roller blind to drive, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric cooker with gas hob, cooker hood, integrated fridge, radiator, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, door to front hall, arch to
Utility Room 9' 4" x 4' 8" ( 2.84m x 1.42m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, sink and drainer, combi boiler, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled flooring, door to
Dual aspect with double glazed windows.
Double glazed window to side, ladder access to fully boarded roof space, airing cupboard with water tank, carpet.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, TV point, carpet.
En Suite Shower
Wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle with power shower, bidet, shaver point, part tiling, heated towel rail, double glazed window to front, Karndean flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" max into recess x 10' 2" ( 3.68m max into recess x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear with river views, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Bedroom 4 / Office 9' 5" max into recess x 11' 8" ( 2.87m max into recess x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear with river views, radiator, telephone point, TV point, carpet.
Bedroom 5 6' 8" x 9' 8" ( 2.03m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet.
Panelled bath with mixer taps and power shower, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled, shaver point, heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear, Karndean flooring.
Balcony Room 8' 2" x 9' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.92m )
Double glazed patio door to balcony with river views, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring.
Driveway with space for six cars, pathway, shrubs and plants.
Low maintenance garden with patio, decked area, barbecue, outside lights, wood storage, access gates to River Walk, spiral steel staircase to first floor balcony, side access with bin storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43996704.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.