3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt Peters Road, Upwell, Wisbech
Sold STC £229,995
- Stunning terraced house with river views
- Three bedrooms, en-suite and dressing room to master
- Two reception rooms plus sun lounge
- Beautiful gardens plus off road parking
FAMILY HOME WITH RIVER VIEWS! Being offered with the benefit of no onward chain this deceptively spacious and beautifully presented terraced property offers an ideal family home. Boasting a stunning master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite & a sun lounge with views of the rear gardens.
Set within the popular village of Upwell with views of the Well Creek River this superb terraced house must be viewed to appreciate.
The accommodation comprises a study boasting a brick built open fire and a spacious kitchen/diner which is fitted with a wide range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and an inset sink unit and a built-in washing machine. There is a large lounge with double doors opening into the sun lounge. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, the master benefits from a dressing room with a range of fitted wardrobes and a modern en-suite shower room. The family bathroom completes the accommodation.
Continuing outside, there is ample off road parking to the side of the property. The well stocked rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, an inset pond and a variety of mature shrubs, trees and flowers to the borders.
Study 11' 9" x 11' 10" maximum ( 3.58m x 3.61m maximum )
Dining Area 11' 7" maximum x 11' 4" ( 3.53m maximum x 3.45m )
Kitchen 15' x 10' 9" ( 4.57m x 3.28m )
Lounge 24' 5" x 11' 6" ( 7.44m x 3.51m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.58m )
Dressing Room 11' 11" x 4' 7" to wardrobes ( 3.63m x 1.40m to wardrobes )
En-Suite 11' 7" x 4' 10" ( 3.53m x 1.47m )
Bedroom 2 13' 2" to wardrobes x 10' 8" ( 4.01m to wardrobes x 3.25m )
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 9' 11" to wardrobes ( 3.61m x 3.02m to wardrobes )
Bathroom 8' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.36m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Continue to the village of Outwell and at the mini roundabout turn right. Follow the road round to the left into Isle Road and continue towards Upwell. Upon entering Upwell continue along keeping the river on your left hand side. Turn left over the first bridge and immediately right into St Peters Road. Continue along where the property can be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43996725.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.