2 bedroom terraced house for saleThomas Street, King's Lynn
Sold STC £112,500
- Mid-terrace house
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge & kitchen
- Enclosed courtyard
- Viewings highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well presented mid terrace house which will make an excellent investment opportunity or first time buy. Accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed courtyard.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a mid terrace house which will make an excellent investment opportunity or first time buy. Accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed courtyard.
UPVC entrance door to:
Lounge 12' 5" narrowing to 11' 5" into chimney breast x 9' 6" ( 3.78m narrowing to 3.48m into chimney breast x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, fireplace with electric fire, electric radiator, television point, stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 13' 8" max x 7' 5" ( 4.17m max x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, double glazed window to rear, door to rear, single bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, electric radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, electric radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, electric radiator, telephone point, television point, access to loft space.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.84m max x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail.
There is a yard to the rear which is mostly paved and is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43996824.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.