2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWalcups Lane, Great Massingham, King's Lynn
- Detached vacant bungalow with no onward chain
- New carpets and decoration
- Two bedrooms
- Popular and picturesque village of Great Massingham
A detached two bedroom bungalow that has been renovated to include new carpets and decoration. The property is situated in the picturesque village of Great Massingham which enjoys impressive greens and village ponds.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached bungalow which has been recently renovated by the current owners to include new carpets and decoration. There is good sized accommodation which comprises of a kitchen, lounge/diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is off road parking and a good sized rear garden with a patio area. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing.
The property is situated in the very popular and picturesque village of Great Massingham, viewings are highly recommended!
UPVC double glazed entrance door and side panel to:
Halogen spotlight, doors to lounge and kitchen, storage cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 9" max x 8' 9" max ( 2.67m max x 2.67m max )
Range of fitted units at base and wall level, fridge, electric cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, oil fired boiler serving central heating and hot water, UPVC double glazed window to side, ceramic tiled floor.
Lounge / Diner 11' 5" max x 17' 2" max ( 3.48m max x 5.23m max )
UPVC double glazed door and windows to rear, radiator, wall mounted electric fire, television point, inset shelving to recess
Bedroom One 8' 10" x 11' 9" ( 2.69m x 3.58m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 11' 3" ( 2.64m x 3.43m )
Window to front, radiator.
Door to airing cupboard with cylinder and shelving, door to bathroom.
Bathroom 5' 5" x 7' 4" ( 1.65m x 2.24m )
Suite comprising of panel bath with electric shower above, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, inset halogen spotlights with extractor, double glazed window to front, ceramic tiled floor and walls.
The property is approached over a gravel drive providing parking for two cars. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn. There is an access gate to the rear garden which has a good sized patio and lawned garden with attractive borders. There is a low maintenance gravel area where the oil tank is situated and there is a timber shed. The property is enclosed by timber panel fencing.
Great Massingham is an attractive village situated approximately 13 miles east of King's Lynn and is a short distance from the market towns of Fakenham and Swaffham. The village benefits from a shop/post office, pub and restaurant, doctors surgery and village hall and social club. There is a primary school and pre school which both have good OFSTED ratings.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via the A148 to the Knights Hill roundabout. Take the turning signposted as Fakenham, proceed for approximately 10 miles passing thorough the village of Hillington. Take the turning right into Harpley and Great Massingham to proceed into the village of Great Massingham. Take the turning on the right into Walcups Lane where the road continues to the right hand side where the bungalow can be found as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43996827.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.