3 bedroom detached house for saleAshbey Road, King's Lynn
Sold STC £205,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached house in a desirable location
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Two receptions rooms & conservatory
- Parking & garage
- Viewings recommended!
A detached house in a popular location! Accommodation includes two reception rooms, a conservatory and three bedrooms with an en-suite to master. Externally there is a garage, off road parking and gardens.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached house in a popular location. The good sized accommodation comprises of cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms with an en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is a garage, off road parking and gardens. Viewings are highly recommended!
Double glazed entrance door to:
Double radiator, stairs to first floor.
Low flush WC, hand wash basin, extractor radiator.
Lounge 10' 8" x 12' 9" plus bay ( 3.25m x 3.89m plus bay )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, television point, electric fire to marble fireplace with timber surround and mantel, telephone point, double doors to:
Dining Room 9' 4" max x 7' 6" ( 2.84m max x 2.29m )
Double radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory, opening to:
Kitchen 7' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.18m x 2.64m )
Units at base and wall level, worktop surface, fitted oven, four ring gas hob with extractor over, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, sealed unit window to conservatory, tiled floor.
Conservatory 16' 1" x 9' 6" ( 4.90m x 2.90m )
Of double glazed construction, poly carbonate roof, tiled floor, two radiators, wall lights.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 8' 7" to front of wardrobes x 9' 5" ( 2.62m to front of wardrobes x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, sliding doors to built in wardrobe, television point.
Shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, shaver socket, extractor, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.95m x 1.96m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" max x 10' 2" narrowing to 6' 9" ( 2.57m max x 3.10m narrowing to 2.06m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, access to roof space, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Suite comprising of panel bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, shaver socket, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, extractor.
Up and over door, power and light, eaves storage, access door to rear.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with low maintenance borders and a paved path to the canopied entrance porch. The paved pathway leads to the side of the property where there is a gated access to the rear garden. There is a driveway providing parking and leading to the garage.
The rear garden is mainly low maintenance with a patio area, outside tap and interspersed with shrubs and flowers.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43996830.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.