3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYork Road, Haxby, York
- Period Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Great Central Haxby Location
PERIOD SEMI DETACHED HOME WITH THREE RECEPTION ROOMS CLOSE TO HAXBY AMENITIES AND SCHOOLS - This three bedroom semi detached home boast spacious and flexible living accommodation over both floors that includes two / three reception rooms, conservatory and modern shower room.
York Road is located on a much sought after residential area in Haxby and lies close to local schools and amenities. This three bedroom semi detached home boast spacious and flexible living accommodation over both floors that includes two / three reception rooms, conservatory and modern shower room. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, dining room, living room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor is a landing leading to three good sized bedrooms and modern shower room. Externally to the front is a driveway providing off street parking and planted shrubs with walled surround. To the rear is an enclosed low maintenance garden with paved patio and planted shrubs, garden shed, fenced and walled surround. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well proportioned family home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN...
Entry to the home is via a upvc double glazed front entrance door into the hallway with newly laid carpeted floor, radiator and stairs leading to first floor.
With low level wc and wash hand basin.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.40m )
With upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, TV and BT points, glazed sliding doors to living room.
Living Room 12' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.18m )
With radiator, TV point and open archway to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
With upvc double glazed windows to rear elevation, french doors to rear garden and carpeted floor.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 10' ( 4.39m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen comprising matching wall and base units with drawers under preparation work surfaces, sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, gas oven and hob with over head extractor, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, upvc double glazed windows to rear elevation and glazed rear entrance door.
Utility Room / Garage 17' x 7' 8" ( 5.18m x 2.34m )
Currently used as a utility room with plumbing for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
With upvc double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.25m )
Double bedroom with upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.91m x 3.23m )
Double bedroom with upvc double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 7' ( 2.16m x 2.13m )
With upvc double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Modern fitted shower room with walk in double shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator and upvc double glazed windows to side and rear elevations.
To the front is a driveway providing off street parking and planted shrubs with walled surround. To the rear is an enclosed low maintenance garden with paved patio and planted shrubs, garden shed, fenced and walled surround.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43996836.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.