2 bedroom terraced house for saleBraiding Crescent, Braintree
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Popular Marks Farm Development
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Off Street Parking
A well presented two bedroom terraced house situated on the popular Marks Farm development with good access to the A120.
The accommodation comprises cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, ensuite and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazed windows, gas central heating and off street parking.
Double glazed door to front aspect.
Suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 7" x 9' 4" ( 4.45m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 9' 1" ( 4.09m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Integral appliances. Radiator. Cupboard housing central heating boiler. Stairs rising to first floor.
Stairs rising from Kitchen. Access to loft. Airing cupboard. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Walk in shower cubicle. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 7' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in double wardrobe. Radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled enclosed bath with shower attachment over. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a small patio area, and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing.
Off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43996881.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.