3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindsor Road, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £170,000
- Extended Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge. Kitchen Diner. Utility
- Family Bathroom
- Attached Garage. Driveway. Gardens
INTERNAL INSPECTION is highly recommended of this SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED semi detached family home which comprises: kitchen diner, utility room, spacious lounge, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Attached garage, driveway providing off road parking and gardens.
This SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED semi detached family home is conveniently situated in this market town which has good local schools, shopping and excellent sports and leisure facilities. There is easy access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links together with the towns of Stafford, Stoke and Derby, Uttoxeter also has its own railway station. INTERNAL INSPECTION is highly recommended of this property which in brief comprises: kitchen diner, utility room, spacious lounge, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is an attached garage, driveway providing off road parking and gardens to the front and rear.
Access to the property is gained via:
With laminate flooring; central heating radiator; stairs to the first floor accommodation; door leading into:
Lounge: 13' x 12' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.71m )
Having double glazed box bay window to the front elevation; feature fireplace housing a gas living flame fire; central heating radiator; laminate flooring; leading into:
Kitchen Diner: 18' 11" x 9' 3" max ( 5.77m x 2.82m max )
Having double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden; central heating radiator.
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven with gas hob; further appliance space; range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; breakfast bar; complementary wall tiling; laminate flooring; double glazed window overlooking the rear garden; door leading into:
Having wall units; plumbing for washing machine; central heating boiler; central heating radiator; door leading out to the rear garden; laminate flooring; door leading into garage.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
Having double glazed window to the side elevation; recessed storage cupboard; loft access; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 11' 9" x 9' 7" excluding door recess ( 3.58m x 2.92m excluding door recess )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; built in mirror door wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 11' x 9' 1" max ( 3.35m x 2.77m max )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; built in wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 8' 9" x 8' 4" max including stair hub ( 2.67m x 2.54m max including stair hub )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; built in cupboard over stair hub; central heating radiator.
Having bath with mixer taps and side screen; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations; heated towel rail; complementary tiling.
The rear garden has a paved patio area and further pea gravel landscaping with flower and shrub borders. To the front the driveway provides off road parking with dwarf wall boundary and laid predominantly to lawn.
Garage: 13' 7" x 12' 9" ( 4.14m x 3.89m )
Having electric up and over door; power and lighting; door leading into the utility room.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn left into High Street, left again into Smithfield Road, proceeding out along Smithfield Road, taking right hand turn into Holly Road, second left into Byrds Lane, first right into Pennycroft Road, right again into Windsor Road, where the property can be found on the left hand side, denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43997727.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.