3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePinehurst Park, Aldwick
Sold STC £289,999
- No Forward Chain
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Aspect Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Fitted Bathroom and Separate W.C
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Secluded Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
* No Forward Chain * This Detached Bungalow is located in a quiet position and offers spacious accommodation throughout. The property comprises of three generous size Bedrooms, a rear aspect and southerly facing Lounge / Dining Room with direct views and access to the rear garden, a fitted Kitchen, a Bathroom with a separate shower cubicle and a separate W.C. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear is a secluded southerly facing rear Garden which stretches over 80ft in length approximately. To the Front there is a Driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles which leads to the Garage. The property in our opinion would benefit from some minor TLC and gardening but is located in a great position being just a short stroll to amenities at Rose Green.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Doors to all the rooms. Further doors to airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with storage space and a further door to a deep storage cupboard housing the boiler with shelving. Access to the loft space. Radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 3.58m x 2.79m (11'9 x 9'2) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows and a UPVC double glazed door to the front and rear. Fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated four ring gas hob with extractor fan over and oven below. Space for a washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Serving hatch to the lounge / dining room.
Lounge / Dining Room - 6.68m x 4.98m (21'11 x 16'4) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and sliding UPVC double glazed door providing views and access to the garden. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature electric fire place. Television point. Telephone point. Two radiators. Serving hatch to the kitchen.
Bedroom One - 3.68m x 3.30m (12'1 x 10'10) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Range of built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.38m x 2.64m (11'1 x 8'8) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Three - 2.39m x 2.26m (7'10 x 7'5) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bathroom - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. White suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and shower cubicle with a wall mounted shower (not currently working). Pedestal wash hand basin.
Separate W.C - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Low level W.C.
Rear - Totally secluded southerly facing rear garden. Mainly laid to lawn with a patio area providing space for table and chairs. Gated access to both sides of the property.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Garage - Up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43998039.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26376672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.