3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarden Drive, Bingley, BD16
Sold by Us £179,995
- Coral double glazing front of house fitted in Oct 2010, back of house and conservatory Oct 2013.
- Stone built detached garage side entrance door. Outside tap on garage.
- Balanced flue gas fire. Gas central heating.All mains services. Economic utility bills.
- Large easily managed sunny private walled garden,south east facing.
- Cosy house. Extra roof and cavity wall insulation as per latest guide lines.
- The house was built in 1986/87 and has been lived in by the current owner from new.
- Eldwick is a lovely place to live there are country walks on doorstep ,close to Ilkley Moor.
- Council Tax BandC
- House Insurance,Buildings and Contents 2016/17 ,£120.
- Plenty visitor parking.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jwz-bzj8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.