2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale67b High Street, Saffron Walden, Essex
- 2 good size bedrooms
- 2 shower rooms
- Living room with wood burner
- Modern fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Property converted in 2013
- Ideally situated just off the high street
- Court yard area with potential for a garden and off road parking
- Current rental achieved: £865 pcm
ACCOMODATION The Coach house was fully renovated in 2013 having formally been offices and is now a modern light and airy home providing a deceptively spacious living area, being ideally
situated just off the high street and a short distance from the towns shops and amenities.
The modern accommodation consists on the ground floor an entrance hall with a shower
room, a fitted kitchen with space for a small dining table, a large living room with a log
burner and French doors out to a garden area and off road parking. On the first floor there
are two double bedrooms and second shower room all accessed from a spacious landing.
Outside the property benefits from off road parking for two vehicles and a courtyard area
with potential for a garden.
LOCATION The Coach House is situated right in the heart of historic Saffron Walden off the High Street.
It is within a short walk of the market square, Waitrose supermarket and the variety of shops
that Saffron Walden has to offer. For the commuter, Audley End Station is within 3 miles and provides a regular service to London's Liverpool Street in approximately 55 minutes and Cambridge in approximately 20 minutes. Alternatively by car the M11 can be accessed at junction 6 Bishops Stortford, Stansted airport is within 19 miles and for more extensive shopping and schooling the University City of Cambridge is within 15 miles to the North.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43998408.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101747000835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arkwright & Co, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.