2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarley Road, North Shore, Bispham
- Contemporary decor throughout
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge, Modern dining kitchen
- Four piece bathroom
- UPVC double glazing, Gas central heating
- Gardens (approx. 70' to the rear)
- Shared driveway
- Ideal purchase for first time buyers and investors alike
This well presented Semi Detached House is situated in an ever popular location, Conveniently within 1/4 mile of numerous shops and amenities. Boasting UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and a delightful rear garden measuring approximately 70ft in length, further inspection is highly recommended.
From our Bispham office take Red Bank Road to the main roundabout at Bispham Village. Turn right onto Devonshire Road. Continue to over the roundabout at Warbreck Hill Road, finally fifth left into Warley Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43998834.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA160347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Bispham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.