2 bedroom barn conversion for saleThe Ford, Little Hadham, Ware
Sold STC £425,000
- Detached barn conversion
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Character features
- Lounge/diner & kitchen/diner
- Rear garden and parking
Two bedroom detached barn conversion which offers a wealth of character features. Benefiting from lounge/diner, kitchen/diner, rear garden and ample off street parking. Must be viewed to fully appreciate the bright and spacious accommodation on offer.
Door to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring, recessed lighting and exposed beams. Door to cloakroom and open to kitchen.
Low level wc and vanity wash hand basin. tiled flooring, extractor fan and recessed lighting.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 2" x 15' ( 4.62m x 4.57m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with granite work surfaces over, incorporating an inset butler sink. Space for range cooker with extractor over plus integrated washing machine, fridge and dishwasher. Wall mounted radiator, exposed beams, tiled flooring and recessed lighting. Door to lounge/diner.
Lounge / Diner 20' x 16' ( 6.10m x 4.88m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects plus double glazed french doors to rear garden. Two wall mounted radiators, oak flooring, exposed beams, recessed lighting, power points and television point. Under-stair storage cupboard and staircase rising to first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising from lounge/diner. Fitted carpet flooring and recessed lighting. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 20' x 12' ( 6.10m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects. Two wall mounted radiators, exposed beams, separate dressing area and power points.
Bedroom Two 14' x 9' 7" ( 4.27m x 2.92m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows. Wall mounted radiator and built-in storage.
Skylight window. Suite comprising of a free-standing roll-top bath, low level wc and vanity wash hand basin. Wall mounted heated towel rail, extractor fan, part tiled walls and recessed lighting.
commencing with a brick patio area with the remainder predominantly laid to lawn with raised decked seating area. Gravel area providing gated off street parking. Outside lighting.
Providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.