2 bedroom terraced house for saleNelson Way, Mundesley, Norwich
Sold STC £155,000
- Immaculate Mid Terraced House
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Established Rear Garden
- Three Allocated Parking Spaces
This immaculate mid terraced house is deceptively spacious inside & well worth viewing with countryside views to the rear! Boasting two double bedrooms, a modern kitchen/diner & good sized lounge. With lovely front & rear gardens & three allocated parking spaces.
This immaculate two bedroom mid terraced house is well worth viewing and has lovely countryside views to the rear! Set on the cul-de-sac in the seaside village of Mundesley, within walking distance of the local shops, transport links and seafront. The property is deceptively spacious inside, consisting of a lounge, kitchen/diner and cloakroom to the ground floor, and upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a patio seating area, lawned garden with borders and a storage shed, and access to the three allocated parking spaces to the rear. This property would make an ideal first time home or investment buy!
With a double glazed entrance door to the front aspect with obscure glass panel and diamond lead effect. Carpet, radiator and dado rail. Doors off. Stairs leading to the first floor.
With a low level WC and hand wash basin with tiled surrounds. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect with diamond lead effect.
Lounge 15' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.62m x 3.33m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect with diamond lead effect. Gas fire with wooden surround and marble hearth. Carpet, radiator and television and telephone points.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 11" x 8' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.64m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled surrounds. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Built in electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood above. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Gas central heating boiler. Radiator and large pantry style storage cupboard. Part tiled flooring with laminate wood flooring in the dining area. Double glazed window to the rear aspect with diamond lead effect. Double glazed door with diamond lead effect leading to the rear patio and garden.
First Floor Landing
With carpet, dado rail, loft access and airing cupboard. Doors off.
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.92m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect with diamond lead effect. Built in wardrobe. Radiator, television point, dado rail and carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.39m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect with diamond lead effect. Radiator, telephone point and carpet.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin with wall mounted vanity storage, and P shaped bath with shower over and glass screen. Shaver point, heated towel rail and fully tiled splashbacks. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect with diamond lead effect.
To the front of the property there is a pathway leading to the front door with lawned areas on either side with established shrubs.
The rear garden has a paved patio seating area with established shrubs and borders, the remainder is laid to lawn with a large garden storage shed. A gate leads to the rear parking area and 3 allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43999146.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.