3 bedroom bungalow for saleSoanes Court, Lyng, Norwich
Sold STC £225,000
- Linked Detached Chalet
- 3 Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Driveway & Garage
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
A mature linked detached chalet bungalow is tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac located in the well appointed and popular village of Lyng. Features include three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a garage and an enclosed rear garden which backs onto the church.
This mature linked detached chalet bungalow is tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac located in the well appointed and popular village of Lyng. The property benefits from three bedrooms and two reception rooms including a large double aspect lounge and separate dining room. There is also a private enclosed rear garden which backs onto the church as well as an attached garage & driveway. Viewing is highly recommended!
Double glazed UPVC door to side aspect, stairs to first floor landing, built in storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelving, under stairs cupboard housing boiler, telephone point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Lounge 20' 11" x 11' 11" max into chimney recesses ( 6.38m x 3.63m max into chimney recesses )
Double aspect room with double glazed UPVC windows to the front and side aspects, open fireplace with inset electric fire, radiator and fitted carpet.
Dining Room 11' 1" plus door opening x 9' 10" ( 3.38m plus door opening x 3.00m )
With double glazed patio doors into Conservatory, built in cupboard with shelving, serving hatch from kitchen, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 13' 2" max into cupboards x 10' 6" max into cupboards ( 4.01m max into cupboards x 3.20m max into cupboards )
Double aspect room with double glazed UPVC window to side aspect, single glazed window to rear aspect and single glazed door into conservatory.
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset one and a half bowl sink / drainer, ceramic hob and tiled splashbacks. Integrated double electric oven, washing machine, dishwasher, island unit with worksurface over, telephone point and tiled floor.
Conservatory 20' x 6' 3" ( 6.10m x 1.91m )
Brick base and double glazed UPVC construction, double doors into rear garden and single door to side, radiator and fitted carpet.
Side access door into garage.
Double glazed UPVC window to the side aspect, WC, hand wash basin, shower cubicle and heated towel rail. With part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Loft access, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and fitted carpet.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" max x 12' 2" max ( 3.61m max x 3.71m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to the front aspect, eaves storage, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.72m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, eaves storage, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.11m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, WC, hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property there is a driveway and car port in front of the garage and a small low maintenance garden set to gravel with small shrubs and a hedged boundary. To the side of a property there is a gated brick built arch giving access to the rear garden and access for the oil tank.
The rear garden is mainly laid to patio and gravel for ease of maintenance with well stocked beds and borders containing flowers and mature shrubs. Enclosed with fenced boundaries.
Up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44000910.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM101725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.