2 bedroom flat for saleSt Clements, Mile End, E3
- Attractive two bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Smart residential building with lift access and fob entry
- Bright and generous reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Symphony designer kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Modern master bedroom with sleek en suite shower room
- Development built by leading London developer Linden Homes
- Mile End Park and Victoria Park within walking distance
- Private access to lovely outside space
Benefiting from an excellent location close to transport links this superb two bedroom flat combines bright, modern décor with generous living space throughout.
This superb renovation of a classic historic landmark is set to become an exciting new development in the heart of vibrant East London. The St Clements development will create a community by including retail spaces and lovely public open spaces. The wide range of one, two and three bedroom apartments have been designed to offer well-presented interiors throughout.
St Clements is ideally located within the Golden triangle, created by Canary Wharf, Stratford's Olympic Park and the City financial district, with easy access to great transport links at Mile End, Bow Road, Bow Church.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 981895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.