2 bedroom flat for saleSt Clements, Mile End, E3
Under Offer £550,000
- Wonderful two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Smart residential building with lift access and fob entry
- Bright and generous reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Symphony designer kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Modern master bedroom with sleek en suite shower room
- Offers lovely private balcony with excellent views
- Development built by leading London developer Linden Homes
- Mile End Park and Victoria Park within walking distance
Wonderfully designed this superb two bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities.
This superb renovation of a classic historic landmark is set to become an exciting new development in the heart of vibrant East London. The St Clements development will create a community by including retail spaces and lovely public open spaces. The wide range of one, two and three bedroom apartments have been designed to offer well-presented interiors throughout.
St Clements is ideally located within the Golden triangle, created by Canary Wharf, Stratford's Olympic Park and the City financial district, with easy access to great transport links at Mile End, Bow Road, Bow Church.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 981900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.