3 bedroom flat for saleDevons Road, Bow, E3
- Three bedroom duplex flat with a fifth floor entrance
- Large kitchen with ample space to dine
- Spacious 24' terrace
- Smart separate reception room
- Two generously-sized double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Sleek bathroom with separate W/C
- Ideally located for the amenities along Bow Road
Set on the fifth and sixth floors of a modern development, this three bedroom duplex flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large kitchen with ample space to dine opening onto a spacious terrace.
The property is well served by a good selection of local amenities along Bow Road and is also within easy reach of Roman Road market. The green open space of Prospect Park is on the doorstep, looked upon from the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 995622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.