3 bedroom detached house for saleFairlight Avenue, Hastings
Withdrawn from Market
- Three/four bedroom two story detached residence
- Stunning panoramic countryside views
- 23' x 9' south east facing sun deck
- Approximately a 70ft rear garden with summer house
- Under house storage area
- Unrestricted roadside parking
A 1930's detached bungalow converted into a three/four bedroom two storey property with stunning views over countryside towards Hastings Country Park and the sea. Located on the north eastern outskirts of Hastings benefits include a south east facing 23' x 9' sun deck overlooking the lawned split level rear garden which is approximately 70ft in length backing onto farmland with a summer house and two sheds, one with power point sockets. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows, under house storage area, unrestricted roadside parking and a front garden. The property comprises entrance porch, hallway, bay fronted living room, dining room, fitted kitchen, bay fronted main bedroom and a modern bathroom. Stairs leading down from the hallway to two further bedrooms which both have direct access to the rear garden. Council Tax Band D. Charge for 2016/2017 is £1,732.86.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44003616.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5458182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Rimell Hastings Online Estate Agent, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.