1 bedroom apartment for saleGloucester Court, Moorfield Road, Denham Green
Sold STC £235,000
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Private Gated Development
- Walking To Shops & Station
- No Onward Chain
- Private Patio Area
- Newly Extended Lease
- Two Allocated Parking Bays
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Double Glazed
- Newly Fitted Carpets
Rarely available and well presented ground floor apartment located in this sought after gated development within a short walk of local shopping/leisure facilities and mainline railway station (London Marylebone approx 25 minutes) and a short commute to nearby Uxbridge and the M25/M40/M4 road networks.
The naturally bright accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, large lounge with direct access to a private patio area, fitted kitchen with a range of appliances included, double bedroom and stylish bathroom suite. Features include a newly extended lease, two allocated parking bays, double glazing throughout, newly fitted carpet and superb landscaped communal gardens. The property is also being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain and would make an ideal first time or investment purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44003772.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.