2 bedroom terraced house for saleMay Street, Bishop Auckland, Co Durham, DL14
- Two bedroom mid terraced home
- Two reception rooms and first floor bathroom
- Well-presented accommodation
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Yard to rear with garage door
JW Wood are pleased to offer to the market this well-presented two bedroom home. This mid-terraced house offers accommodation comprising entrance lobby, hallway, lounge, dining room, refitted kitchen, first floor bathroom and two double bedrooms. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing throughout this conveniently situated property is sure to appeal to a variety of buyers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44003838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO160244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.