1 bedroom flat for saleKingsway, Girton House, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 4FB
GUIDE PRICE £299,950 to £309,950
Avard Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this large beautifully presented well laid out raised ground floor flat with large south facing living/dining room being approximately 20 x 17, enclosed south facing balcony with direct views of Hove seafront and promenade, separate modern contemporary fitted kitchen, 17 x 12 bedroom with fitted wardrobes, luxury bathroom. Girton House can be found at the very bottom of Walsingham Road directly on Hove seafront within the highly sought after New Church Road district of Hove. Many shopping amenities in central Hove being within a short walk away. Bus services also pass close by providing access to many other parts of the City and for those wishing to commute Hove mainline railway station with its links to Gatwick Airport and London can be found approximately 1 mile away.
* Living/Dining Room: 6.55m x 5.16m (21' 6" x 16' 11")
* Enclosed Balcony: 5.82m x 1.09m (19' 1" x 3' 7")
* Luxury Bathroom: 2.57m x 1.73m (8' 5" x 5' 8")
* Bedroom: 5.16m x 3.71m (16' 11" x 12' 2")
* Modern Contemporary Fitted Kitchen: 3.78m x 3.76m (12' 5" x 12' 4")
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avard Estate Agents, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.