3 bedroom terraced house for saleCranworth Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
Reception room * 360 sq ft open-plan kitchen family room * 3 Bedrooms * 2 Bathrooms * Low maintenance garden * Dunster House home office * EPC rating D
2 Cranworth Road is a stylishly refurbished and extended mid-terrace Edwardian house thoughtfully designed for modern family life. The new rear extension with stained birch cladding provides the sensational 360 sq ft kitchen family room with bi fold doors opening out to the deck and long low maintenance garden. The clever reconfiguration of the original house means that there is an excellent utility room and w/c plus a cosy and characterful sitting room with period coving, fireplace and working open fire. There is a large master bedroom with adjacent dressing room and good built-in cupboards plus a spacious family bathroom with bath and shower. The loft has been converted to create a bedroom and en suite shower room.
Some of the outstanding features of the conversion are as follows;
* Engineered oak flooring throughout the ground floor
* Fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances and Bertazzoni range
* Rais wood burning stove on a glass hearth
* New efficient gas boiler
* Underfloor heating to the family bathroom with feature lighting
* Plenty of storage cupboards and built-in wardrobes
* Dunster House home office with internet, power and light plus a pre-installed water supply and waste water pipe. There is scope to extend and adapt the home office to a guest suite with the installation of a bathroom.
The long rear garden is bounded by fences and has been designed to be low maintenance with a large timber deck adjacent to the family room and an AstroTurf lawn. There is a good general storage area behind the home office. The property qualifies for 2 residents' parking spaces.
Cranworth Road is in the desirable area of Fulflood, an area of mainly Victorian and Edwardian houses. It is one of the city's most popular locations being close to the city centre and only a short walk from the station which offers regular train services to London Waterloo in around 1 hour.
There are a number of highly regarded independent schools close by including St Swithun's School for girls, Winchester College and The Pilgrims' School for boys. Catchment schools include Western Church of England Primary School and The Westgate School (primary and secondary) both rated 'Good' by Ofsted. The renowned Peter Symonds Sixth Form College is less than a 5 minute walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44003895.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN150151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.