3 bedroom terraced house for saleSunnyside, Coulby Newham
Sold STC £118,000
- Very Nicely Presented Three Bedroom Property
- Lounge, Conservatory & 21ft Kitchen/Diner
- Private Rear Garden with Decked Patio
- Lounge with Flame Effect Fire
- Entrance Hall & Cloakroom/WC
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
On the face of it this seems to be just like every other three bedroom house on Sunnyside, but there is plenty out of the ordinary to mention here! The rear of the property has been extended with a conservatory to create some useful extra living space. Then there is a 21ft open plan kitchen/diner, lounge and cloakroom/WC. The first floor has three good size bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite. Other notable features include UPVC double glazing, central heating with a Worcester combi boiler and private enclosed rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44005449.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.