4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodland Avenue, Meols
Withdrawn from Market
- superb traditional detached home
- dining kitchen & two reception rooms
- downstairs W.C. & spacious bathroom
- four spacious bedrooms
- drive, garage & lawned rear garden
- must be viewed within to appreciate
The agents are delighted to bring to market this traditional four bedroom, detached family home which simply must be viewed within to appreciate not only the well proportioned living accommodation but also the high specification to which it has been presented. Enjoying an enviable residential position close to Great Meols primary school, situated within a prime, no through road location just set back from Meols Parade, the property offers hallway, two separate reception rooms, superb dining kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear there is a well enclosed lawned garden with more than adequate parking provided with by both the garage and driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44010132.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6777815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.