5 bedroom detached house for saleGore Square, Bishops Lydeard, Taunton, Somerset
Sold STC £499,500
- Thatched Canopy Porch
- Three Reception Rooms
- Five Bedrooms (three with en suite)
- Spacious and Well-Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room
- Jack and Jill Family Bathroom
- Well Established Cottage Garden with Mature Trees
- Paved Terrace
- Ample Parking
- Garden Shed
A quintessential thatched cottage, Listed Grade II, occupying a highly convenient village setting.
This particularly charming attached sixteenth century cottage could not be more typical of a thatched character cottage and retains a number of features associated with that period. Flagstones and plank and muntin screens are found in the hallway, there are also flagstones and cruck beams in the drawing room along with a large feature inglenook fireplace. The sitting room arranged on two levels is a light and spacious room with an open fireplace. There is a handsome inglenook fireplace and bread oven in the snug which leads through to the garden room / fifth bedroom which benefits from an en suite bathroom. The kitchen / dining room is particularly spacious and well-fitted. The current owners have successfully run overnight guest accommodation and there is scope to continue this.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU160111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.