3 bedroom detached house for saleLow Road, Friskney, Boston
Sold STC £250,000
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM COTTAGE
- GENEROUS GROUNDS
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- OUTBUILDINGS IN VARYING STATES OF REPAIR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A DETACHED 3 BEDROOM COTTAGE situated within generous grounds in the village of Friskney. The property also benefits from 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, off road parking and OUTBUILDINGS in varying states of repair. The property is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM COTTAGE SITUATED IN GENEROUS GROUNDS
With timber latch rear entrance door leading into the Kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 3" maximum x 13' 6" maximum ( 2.21m maximum x 4.11m maximum )
With roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, plumbing for automatic washing machine, integrated electric oven and grill, 4 ring hob and fume extractor above, space for twin height fridge freezer, wooden flooring, uPVC double glazed window, ceiling light point, electric consumer unit.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 13' 6" maximum into recess ( 3.38m x 4.11m maximum into recess )
With uPVC double glazed window, solid wooden flooring, ceiling light point, feature Stove fireplace, built-in recess storage housing hot water cylinder.
With stairs rising to first floor, uPVC double glazed door to front aspect.
Sitting Room 10' 11" x 10' 3" maximum into recess ( 3.33m x 3.12m maximum into recess )
With uPVC double glazed windows to dual aspects, open fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround, base level storage cupboard, ceiling light point, understairs storage cupboard.
Study 6' 10" x 13' 8" ( 2.08m x 4.17m )
With uPVC double glazed windows to dual aspects, wall mounted lighting.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" maximum x 11' 2" maximum ( 3.20m maximum x 3.40m maximum )
With uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light point, built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" maximum x 11' 3" excl built-in wardrobes ( 3.40m maximum x 3.43m excl built-in wardrobes )
With uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 6' 10" including book casing x 13' 11" including book casing ( 2.08m including book casing x 4.24m including book casing )
With uPVC double glazed windows to dual aspect, ceiling light point.
Bathroom 13' 5" x 7' ( 4.09m x 2.13m )
With 3 piece suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, uPVC double glazed window, ceiling light point.
Fir Tree Cottage sits in generous grounds which prospective purchasers should be aware is requiring further cultivation. The property benefits from outbuildings in varying states of repair. There grounds also benefit from a pond and numerous established trees and shrubs.
Of brick and pantile construction.
Prospective purchasers should be aware that the current boundaries are in the process of being defined with Solicitors and will be established upon completion.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44011155.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.