3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMurrayfield Drive, Halfway, Sheffield
- Three bedrooms
- Large garage
- Stone bake pizza oven
- Attractive rear garden
Located in a popular residential cul de sac is this three bedroomed semi-detached property which offers gas central heating, double glazing throughout and large garage.
Located in a popular residential cul de sac is this three bedroomed semi-detached property which offers gas central heating, double glazing throughout and large garage. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, downstairs w/c, three bedrooms to the first floor, bathroom, attractive rear garden with large storage shed and a free standing pizza oven. The property is located close to local amenities in Halfway and an internal inspection can only be recommended.
A side entrance door leads into the utility area.
Utility 9' 3" x 7' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.16m )
With space for a washing machine, wall mounted boiler, inset sink with drainer and a door providing access to the attached garage.
With an electric roller shutter door, two side facing obscure windows and power and points.
With a double gas central heating radiator and useful storage cupboard.
With a wash basin, low flush w/c, base unit with tiling to splashback areas and bathroom storage cupboard.
Lounge 11' 11" x 18' 3" ( 3.63m x 5.56m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a double gas central heating radiator with cover.
Conservatory 8' 5" x 9' 11" ( 2.57m x 3.02m )
With a double gas central heating radiator and cover.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, front facing double glazed window, built in electric oven, with space for appliances, tiling to splashback areas and gas hob with extractor above.
First Floor Landing
With loft access, useful storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 9' x 14' 11" ( 2.74m x 4.55m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, double gas central heating radiator and wall light points.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.72m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' x 9' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.77m )
With a front facing double glazed window, double gas central heating radiator and laminate style flooring.
Suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit, low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, front facing double glazed obscure window, tiling to splashback areas, single gas central heating radiator and extractor to ceiling.
A driveway to the front of the property provides off street parking with a small garden area to the side and access to the garage. A side passage leads to the rear of the property offering a two tiered garden with patio area and wrought iron railings, large storage shed to the rear with power and points, free standing stone baked pizza oven, colourful boarders and outside lighting.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44011179.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK108834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.