3 bedroom detached house for saleVaynor Drive, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £160,000
- A Sensibly Priced Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Positioned on a Pleasant Corner Plot
- Generous Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire in a Feature Surround
- Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Units & Built-in Oven & Hob
- Cloakroom/WC on the Ground Floor
- Three Spacious Bedrooms with One Having Fitted Wardrobes
- En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom
- Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Gardens to Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System via Worcester Condensing Boiler & Double Glazing
Full descriptionA Sensibly Priced Three Bedroom Detached Property
Positioned on a Pleasant Corner Plot.
5.16m x 2.5m
With up and over door, power points and lighting.
Lawned front garden with a driveway leading to the single garage. To the rear there is a low maintenance garden, mainly paved with a timber shed.
2.36m x 0.91m
5.94m x 4.37m
3.0m x 2.4m
3.89m x 3.38m
2.57m x 1.04m
3.38m x 3.38m
2.57m x 2.57m
2.62m x 2.08m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44011425.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.