3 bedroom detached house for salePriorwood Gardens, Ingleby Barwick
- A Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Residence Situated on This Popular Road in the Beckfields Area
- Positioned on a Generous Corner Plot with Attractive Landscaped Gardens
- A Rear Driveway Provides Off Street Parking & Leads to the Single Garage
- Delightful Lounge with Front Bay Window & Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Separate Dining Room with Patio Doors to the Impressive Double Glazed Conservatory
- Breakfast Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Wall & Base Units
- Family Bathroom with Three Piece Suite & Useful Refitted Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Three Bedrooms with Two Having Built-in Wardrobes
- Superb Refitted En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating System via a Worcester Boiler Installed in 2015 & Double Glazing
A Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Residence Situated on This Popular Road in the Beckfields Area. Positioned on a Generous Corner Plot with Attractive Landscaped Gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44011446.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.