4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCole End Lane, Sewards End, SAFFRON WALDEN, Essex
Sold by Us £800,000
- Select Development of Exclusive Bungalows all set with generous plots
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with NEFF applicances
- Spacious 20'2x17'8
- Dining Room with vaulted ceiling and bi-fold doors
- Underfloor heating throughout with thermostatically controlled room stats per room
- Alarm system with passive infrared detectors
- Detached double garage with electric up and over door
ACCOMMODATION Traditionally constructed of thermolite block elevations, part clad in a cement board under an attractive clay tiled roof, the property faces directly due south at the rear. There is oak engineered flooring to the entrance hall, dining room and living room with ceramic tiled flooring in the wet rooms and kitchen. The kitchen is well fitted with an extensive range of cabinets with granite work surface over and Neff appliances including a full height fridge/freezer, induction hob, feature vented angled extractor unit, multi-function double oven, microwave, programmable dishwasher and a separate warming drawer. The utility room has a matching range of base and wall mounted cupboards along with fitted Neff appliances including a condenser tumble drier and washing machine. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower, fitted wardrobes along with bedroom 2 which has an ensuite bathroom also accessed off the inner hall. Bedroom 3 and 4 both have ensuite shower rooms, there is a separate cloakroom and a useful home office.
OUTSIDE The garden is landscaped with all formal areas laid to turf and the patio is laid in Indian Sandstone slabs. The driveway is laid to shingle over a special crate system which is designed to help drainage and stop stone migration.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44011836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101747000537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arkwright & Co, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.