2 bedroom terraced house for saleBarbae Place, Bothwell, Glasgow
Sold STC £80,000
- TWO Bedroom House
- Cul De Sac Setting
- Gas Central Heating
- Front & South Facing Rear Gardens
- Woodlands Area of Bothwell
**CLOSING DATE SET- TUESDAY 13th SEPTEMBER - 12PM**
Immaculately presented TWO bedroom family home in the desirable conservation village of Bothwell. Ideal as a first time buy and offering huge potential for couples and small families alike this property is excellent value for money in this locale.
This two bedroom mid terraced villa is set in a cul de sac with ample parking in the Woodlands area of Bothwell. Entering through front door and the subsequent entrance hallway you are invited into a bright open plan lounge and dining area with french doors off which is attractively decorated and gives access to the kitchen. The kitchen is of breakfasting size and has an abundance of storage and fixed breakfast bar. The garden is of a manageable size and enjoys a sunny south facing aspect.
On the first floor both the master and second bedroom are both double in size with both bedrooms benefitting from fitted storage. The bathroom is fitted with WC, basin and bath with shower over and has modern tiling and heated towel rail.
The front garden is enclosed with fence and hedge and is laid to lawn. The leafy rear garden is fully enclosed and child friendly with decking, lawn and paved area.
The village of Bothwell boasts a wealth of desirable shops, bars, restaurants and areas of local interest and is highly regarded in Lanarkshire. Ample bus and rail services provide access to surrounding Lanarkshire areas, with motorway links providing access in and around the central belt.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an employee of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44012190.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML101882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.