4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOwen Avenue, East Kilbride, Glasgow
- FOUR Bedroom House
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Buyers Incentive
- Residents Parking
Set in a leafy street in the Murray area of East Kilbride this spacious family home is set back from the road and enjoys off street residents parking, landscaped gardens and generous proportions throughout. Ideal as a first time buy and offering huge potential for couples and families alike this pro
This four bedroom end terraced villa is set in the Murray with residents parking. Entering through front door and the subsequent entrance hallway you are invited into a bright open plan lounge and dining area with dual aspect windows over the front and rear gardens. The kitchen is of an excellent size and has an abundance of storage and the rear hallway with storage off gives access to the rear gardens. The garden is of a fantastic size and has been extensively improved by the current owners. A patio area and lawned area make this a functional, sunny, family space.
On the ground floor is a bedroom which could also be used as a further sitting room or office. On the first floor the property benefits from three double bedrooms, the size of which must be viewed to be appreciated. The bathroom is fitted with WC, basin and bath with shower over and has natural stone tile flooring.
The property lies within the popular Murray area. It is conveniently located for East Kilbride's main shopping centre and all local amenities and transport links. East Kilbride has an impressive range of high street shopping, entertainment, and sporting facilities all of which are easily accessible from the area. The town also offers bus and rail services connecting to Glasgow City Centre and other destinations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44012196.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML101988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.