3 bedroom town house for saleCherwell Close, Maidenhead
Sold STC £355,000
- SPACIOUS TOWN HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- REFITTED GROUND FLOOR KITCHEN
- GARAGE & PARKING
- EASY MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- LARGE LIVING ROOM
- INSPECTION RECOMMENDED
Situated within walking distance of the town centre and overlooking open land to the front, a spacious three storey town house, with the benefit of a refitted ground floor kitchen and double glazed windows. The town centre and station are nearby, also the M4 motorway with fast access to London.
Situated within walking distance of the town centre and overlooking open land to the front, a spacious three storey town house, with the benefit of a refitted ground floor kitchen and double glazed windows. The town centre and station with Crossrail arriving in 2019 are nearby, also the M4 motorway with fast access to London and the West. Features include a large living room and a spacious main bedroom. An internal inspection is recommended!
Replacement double glazed entrance door with leaded light effect inset.
Tiled floor, storage cupboard with gas meter, further glazed door to:
Radiator, staircase to the first floor, useful understairs storage area with hanging space, folding door to:
Refitted Kitchen 15' 1" x 9' 5" ( 4.60m x 2.87m )
Fitted with an excellent and comprehensive range of storage cupboards, comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, adjoining work top with space and plumbing for washing machine, built-in fridge and freezer with adjoining larder cupboard which is fully shelved, adjoining appliance cupboard with shelf, to the other wall there are built-in base units with cupboards and drawers, space for large Range Candy extractor hood, further working surfaces with cupboards and breakfast bar, full height wall cupboards, tiled flooring, double glazed window and double glazed door leading to the rear garden, double radiator, central heating programmer.
Stairs from the ground floor lead to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Built-in airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and electric immersion heater and shelving.
Pedestal hand basin, low level w.c., tiling to half level, double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 / Study 9' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.54m )
This room enjoys a rear aspect with double glazed window, radiator.
Living Room 16' 4" x 15' 2" ( 4.98m x 4.62m )
This room enjoys a front aspect with double glazed window with pleasant views over open land, double radiator, t.v. point, staircase leading to the second floor.
Second Floor Landing
Built-in storage cupboard with cold water tank.
White suite of bath with shower screen and Mira shower unit, tiled walls, pedestal hand basin, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.30m )
Radiator, double glazed window with views over trees and open land, built-in wardrobe cupboard with hanging space and fitted shelf.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.82m )
Radiator, built-in wardrobe, radiator, rear aspect with double glazed window overlooking garden.
Paved for easy maintenance, with pergola to the rear of the property, raised timber plant containers, further flower borders, access gate to the rear, small pond.
Front Of The Property
Integral Garage 16' x 9' 6" ( 4.88m x 2.90m )
With up and over door, Potterton gas fired boiler for central heating and domestic hot water.
From Maidenhead town centre take the Cookham Road from the Sainsbury's roundabout and proceed for a short way turning right into Kennet Road. Proceed to the end of the road and Cherwell Close is the last turning on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44012226.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.