2 bedroom apartment for saleHighgrove Court, Rushden
Sold STC £100,000
- Large Apartment
- 21 ft Lounge/diner
- Allocated Parking
- Great Location
- Good Condition
- No Onward Chain
A large two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the heart of Rushden. Boasting a 21 ft lounge/diner, a modern kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room, this property really would make an ideal first time buy / buy to let investment. Call William H Brown to arrange a viewing
Entered via door to side, built in storage cupboard, doors to all rooms
Lounge/diner 21' 2" x 10' 7" Plus Bay ( 6.45m x 3.23m Plus Bay )
two windows one to the rear and one to the side, tv point, coving to ceiling
Kitchen 10' 3" into recess x 6' 7" ( 3.12m into recess x 2.01m )
fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink bowl and drainer, electric cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, splash back tiling, window to rear
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.64m )
window to front, fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 7' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.34m )
window to front, electric storage heater
A three piece suite comprising of double shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin, low level w/c, shaver point
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44012250.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.