4 bedroom detached house for salePriors Park, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £525,000
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- NO UPPER CHAIN
A four bedroom detached house situated in a cul-de-sac location in Emerson Valley. The property more fully comprises of: Entrance hall, WC, fitted kitchen with built in appliances, utility room, dining room, lounge, conservatory.
A four bedroom detached house situated in a cul-de-sac location in Emerson Valley. The property more fully comprises of Entrance hall, WC, fitted kitchen with built in appliances, utility room, dining room, lounge, conservatory. Upstairs: En-suite to bedroom one, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside: Gardens to front, rear and double garage.
Enter via UPVC front door. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Double panel radiator. Telephone point. Doors to all rooms:
Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge: 18' 10" x 11' 9" ( 5.74m x 3.58m )
Two radiators. Featured brick fireplace. TV point. Coving to ceiling. Double glazed window to front elevation. Patio doors to rear garden. Door to conservatory:
Conservatory: 17' 2" Max x 12' 6" Max ( 5.23m Max x 3.81m Max )
Of brick and UPVC construction. Two radiators. Fitted blinds. Fan light. Tiled flooring. French doors to rear garden.
Sun / Family Room: 14' 1" x 10' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.25m )
Radiator. French doors and window to rear to garden.
Dining Room: 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Kitchen: 12' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Window to side elevation. Built in stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over. Fitted with a range of units to both base and eye level. Built in oven and hob and extractor hood. Radiator. Inset light. Opening to:
Utility: 9' 6" x 5' 2" ( 2.90m x 1.57m )
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing for washing machine. A range of units to both base and eye level. Double glazed doors to rear garden and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom One: 13' 8" Max x 9' 8" ( 4.17m Max x 2.95m )
Double built in wardrobes. Radiator. Double glazed window to side elevation.
Shower cubicle with shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with tile splash back area. Radiator. Double glazed window to front and side elevator.
Bedroom Two: 14' 2" x 9' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.95m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Three: 11' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.82m )
Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Four: 12' 6" Restricted head recess x 9' 3" Restricted head recess ( 3.81m Restricted head recess x 2.82m Restricted head recess )
Built in wardrobe. Single panel radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bathroom: 8' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.06m )
Panelled bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal mounted wash hand basin. Tiled splash back area. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Off road parking at the front providing car hard standing. Part laid to lawn and gated side access leading to rear garden.
Enclosed mature rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with flowers and shrub borders. Large patio area. Outside light and tap and gated access either side.
Two up and over doors with power and light connection. Wall mounted boiler serving domestic hot water. Eves storage space. Window to front and rear elevation. Courtesy door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44012259.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.