3 bedroom terraced house for saleBishopdown Road, Salisbury
Sold STC £200,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Lovely Level Rear Garden
- Views to the Rear
- No Onward Chain
An extended three bedroom terraced home in need of general updating which is situated on a good sized plot with lovely views to the rear. With two reception rooms and being sold with no onward chain makes this a great buy.
Situation: The property is located in a convenient position in a popular residential area on the northern side of Salisbury being approximately 1½ miles from the City centre. There are a good range of facilities on the northern side of Salisbury including local shops, a church, doctor’s surgery, vet’s practice, community centres and a regular bus service to the City centre. The Cathedral City of Salisbury has an excellent shopping centre and recreational facilities include The Playhouse Theatre, a multi-screen cinema, Arts Centre and Leisure Centre/swimming pool. Salisbury has a mainline railway station London Waterloo being approximately 85 minutes’ travelling time.
Stairs leading to the first floor, doors lead into the lounge, kitchen and openplan into dining room
Lounge 17' 11" x 10' 8" into recess ( 5.46m x 3.25m into recess )
Windows to the front aspect and sliding patio doors to the rear. Open fire place with attractive wooden surround and mantle, radiator
Dining Room 8' 6" x 6' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.11m )
2 x windows to the front aspect, radiator
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.72m )
Window to the rear aspect, 2 x built in cupboards under the stairs (one with plumbing) space for full height fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, serving hatch through to the dining room, radiator. Door into rear porch
Rear Porch 7' 2" x 6' 4" ( 2.18m x 1.93m )
With vaulted ceilings, this rustic barn style porch adds some great storage to the house and blends in nicely with the cottage feel rear garden.
Hatch to loft space, doors to bedrooms, WC & bathroom, radiator
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
Window to the front aspect, built in cupboard, radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.84m )
Window to front aspect, built in cupboard
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.21m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, built in cupboard
Window to rear aspect
Window to the rear aspect, wash hand basin with full pedestal, bath with electric show over
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44012271.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.