3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRectory Terrace, Stanford-le-hope, SS17
Sold by Us £260,000
- Separate garage and parking space accessed by rear and front of the property
- 5 minutes walk to Stanford-Le-hope station
- Beautiful large well established garden backing onto conservation land
- 2 minutes walk to high street, schools, doctors, banks & post office
- Large workshop measuring 4.5m x 3.5m
- Pretty garden shed with veranda and porch measuring 3.1m x 1.8m
- Garden shed measuring 2m x 1.5m
- 20 minute drive to Upminster station
- Large rubber matting play area or use for pool area
- Side and rear access with outside tap
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom end of terrace house with separate garage and parking space in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44012391.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8zb-ree3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.