2 bedroom house for saleAbbey Street, Derby
- Traditional terraced house
- NO CHAIN
- City centre location
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- First floor bathroom
- Generous rear garden
- Well presented
A well-presented and appointed two bedroom traditional terraced house in Derby city centre being sold with NO CHAIN and benefitting from two reception rooms, first floor bathroom and generous rear garden. IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE. Viewing essential.
A well-presented and appointed two bedroom traditional terraced house in Derby city centre being sold with no onward chain. The property is very well situated for access to Derby city centre and its range of associated amenities and also has good access to public transport links, Derby's inner and outer ring roads and other major road links. The property would make an ideal first time or investment purchase and benefits from double glazing and gas central heating, two reception rooms, two well-proportioned bedrooms, first floor bathroom and generous rear garden. The accommodation briefly comprises; Lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms and first floor bathroom. Outside, the property has a generous garden to the rear which is mainly laid to lawn. An early internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 11' 8" x 11' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window and door to the front elevation, four wall lights, coving to ceiling, radiator, laminate flooring, television point and telephone point.
Dining Room 14' 5" max x 11' 9" ( 4.39m max x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, stairs to the first floor, wall lights, radiator, laminate flooring, door to kitchen and trap door giving access to the cellar.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.69m x 1.80m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiling to splashbacks, integrated oven with hob and cooker hood, combination boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for further appliances, double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations, timber door to the side elevation opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With ceiling light point, loft access and door to;
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 11' 6" ( 2.72m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bathroom 9' x 6' 4" ( 2.74m x 1.93m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C and panelled bath with shower attachment over. With ceiling light point, radiator, extractor fan, tiling to splashbacks, tiled floor and double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
To the rear of the property there is a generous terraced style garden which is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio, fencing to two boundaries and gated pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.