4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNemesia, TAMWORTH
- FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- END TERRACED HOUSE
- DINING KITCHEN
- GUEST WC
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR LOCATION
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
End terraced house set in a popular location, a viewing is regarded as essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer which comprises of, porch, reception hall, guest wc, lounge, dining kitchen, first floor landing, four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom, outside there are gardens
We are pleased to offer for sale this deceptively spacious four bedroom end terraced house set in a popular location, a viewing is regarded as essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer which comprises of, porch, reception hall, guest wc, lounge, dining kitchen, first floor landing, four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom, outside there are gardens to front and rear elevations.
Pathway leading to the front door via gated access with lawned area, shrubs and borders.
Via a double glazed front door, double glazed window to side elevation, tiled flooring, built-in storage cupboard and a further glazed door to:
Staircase rising to the first floor, two built-in storage cupboards, two ceiling light points, central heating radiator, tiled flooring and doors to:
Low level flush W.C, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and an obscure double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge 13' 8" into recess x 15' 6" ( 4.17m into recess x 4.72m )
Two Double glazed windows to front elevation, two ceiling light points, picture rail, central heating radiator, laminate wood flooring and a feature fire surround with inset electric fire.
Dining Kitchen 19' 7" x 10' 3" ( 5.97m x 3.12m )
Being fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a moulded sink/drainer with mixer tap, tiling to splashback areas, space for a gas range cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window and double glazed opening French doors to rear elevation onto the rear garden.
Double glazed window to side elevation, airing cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, laminate wood flooring, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" max x 9' 8" into storage ( 4.14m max x 2.95m into storage )
Double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, laminate wood flooring and a built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 5' 10" ( 3.86m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, laminate wood flooring, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
White suite comprising of a panel bath with electric shower over and folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush W.C, heated towel rail, ceiling light point and an obscure double glazed window to rear elevation.
Paved and gravel area with raised decked seating area, lawn area with shrubs and borders, pond, brick built storage shed with side gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44013276.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.