3 bedroom detached house for saleYork Road, Strensall, York
Offers Over £250,000
- Detached Three Double Bed Flexible Home
- 22 ft Living Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Great Village Location Close to Schools
- No Onward Chain
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME IN GREAT VILLAGE LOCATION WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN - This three double bedroom detached home boasts spacious and flexible living accommodation over both floors that includes a downstairs bedroom, modern kitchen and generous living room.
York Road is located on a popular residential area in Strensall and lies close to local schools and village amenities. This three double bedroom detached home boasts spacious and flexible living accommodation over both floors that includes a downstairs bedroom, modern kitchen and generous living room. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, 22 ft living room with feature fireplace and patio doors to rear garden, inner hallway, modern fitted kitchen, bathroom, separate w.c., and double bedroom. To the first floor is a landing with storage cupboard and two double bedrooms. Externally to the front is a long driveway leading to a detached garage and gravelled garden with planted shrubs. To the rear is an enclosed south - west facing garden, with paved patio and feature pond, raised decking seating area and planted shrubs. To the side is a gravelled garden with scope to extend given the approved planning consent. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this flexible family home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN...
Entry to the home is via a upvc double glazed front entrance door into the hallway with stairs leading to first floor.
with understairs storage cupboard and BT point.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.51m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising matching wall and base units with drawers under preparation worksurfaces, sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob with overhead extractor, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, gas combi boiler, space for fridge freezer, radiator, upvc double glazed window to front elevation and double glazed side entrance door.
Matching white suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan and upvc double glazed window to side elevation.
With low level wc, wash hand basin and upvc double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.54m )
Downstairs double bedroom with upvc double glazed windows to rear elevation and radiator.
Living Room 22' 11" x 10' 11" ( 6.99m x 3.33m )
With feature gas fire, upvc double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator, TV point.
First Floor Landing
With storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.33m )
Double bedroom with upvc double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV and BT points.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 8' 5" ( 4.39m x 2.57m )
Double bedroom with upvc double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV point and loft access via hatch.
To the front is a long driveway leading to a detached garage and gravelled garden with planted shrubs.
To the rear is an enclosed south - west facing garden, with paved patio and feature pond, raised decking seating area and planted shrubs. To the side is a gravelled garden with scope to extend given the approved planning consent.
Detached Garage 15' 11" x 8' 9" ( 4.85m x 2.67m )
Entry is via a double door with power and light supply and glazed window to side.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44013315.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.