4 bedroom detached house for saleAbbeyfields Drive, Studley, Warwickshire
- Four-Bedroom Detached Executive Home
- Highly Sought After Village Location
- Two Garages & Private Driveway Parking
- Corner Plot - Good-sized Rear Garden
- Lounge, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Breakfast Kitchen with Built-in Appliances
- En-suite, Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- EPC Rating = D64
This Particularly Well-Presented and Spacious Four-Bedroom Detached Executive Family Home sits on a good-sized corner plot located in a highly sought after village of Studley, providing excellent access to the village amenities including shops, restaurants, supermarkets, sports centre and schooling as well as to the open countryside.
The property benefits from spacious living accommodation and a flexible layout which briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom, Lounge (with a Feature Fireplace & Bay Window), Separate Dining Room, Conservatory, Study/Play Room and a Fitted Breakfast Kitchen (with Built-in Gas Hob, Extractor Hood, Oven, Dishwasher & Washing Machine) to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom (with En-suite Shower Room & Fitted Wardrobes), Further Two Double Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes, Good-sized Fourth Bedroom and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Two Single Garages, Ample Private Driveway Parking, Pleasant Gardens, Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44013654.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7075363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.