3 bedroom detached house for saleLeagate Road, Gipsey Bridge, Boston
Sold STC £142,950
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- SURROUNDING GARDENS & SUNKEN POND
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £149,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. The energy performance rating is F.
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM PROPERTY WITH 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, GARAGE AND GARDENS.
BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
Front Entrance Porch 9' 6" x 4' 2" ( 2.90m x 1.27m )
With front entrance door, tiled flooring, door through to the: -
Kitchen 7' 1" x 12' 1" ( 2.16m x 3.68m )
With roll edge work surfaces with inset Belfast style sink, range of base and wall units, space for LPG Range, tiled flooring, ceiling light point. Stairs rising to first floor. Potential purchases should be aware that the access to the staircase has a reduced head height of 5ft 2in.
Boiler Room / W.C.
Again with reduced head height and comprising wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, WC, plumbing for automatic washing machine, obscure glazed window.
Dining Room 12' maximum x 12' 3" ( 3.66m maximum x 3.73m )
With windows to dual aspects, radiator, ceiling light point, space for log burner, door through to Rear Conservatory.
Of uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof.
Sitting Room 12' maximum x 12' ( 3.66m maximum x 3.66m )
With window, radiator, wall mounted lighting, space for log burner.
Lounge 19' 2" x 10' 11" ( 5.84m x 3.33m )
With window to front aspect, French doors to rear aspect, wall light points.
First Floor Landing
With ceiling light point and access to roof space.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 15' 3" ( 3.38m x 4.65m )
With window and ceiling light point, alcove storage.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 12' 2" maximum into recess ( 3.33m x 3.71m maximum into recess )
With window, ceiling light point and walk-in storage area.
Bedroom 3 12' maximum x 8' 7" ( 3.66m maximum x 2.62m )
With window and ceiling light point.
With 4 piece suite comprising shower cubicle, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, obscure glazed window.
The property is surrounded by garden which is largely uncultivated. A driveway provides off road parking. The gardens are enclosed to the majority by a mixture of fencing and hedging. There is also a sizeable sunken pond.
With up-and-over door.
Brick & Tile Outbuilding
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44014614.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.