2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWar Lane, BIRMINGHAM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- CLOSE TO HARBORNE HIGH STREET
- REAR GARDEN
FANTASTIC TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW *** WALKING DISTANCE OF HARBORNE VILLAGE *** CLOSE TO THE QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL ***** GOOD SIZE LOUNGE **** FITTED KITCHEN **** REAR LAWNED GARDEN ***** GOOD DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT ***** NO CHAIN.
A fantastic two bedroom detached bungalow situated in Harborne offering, off road parking, lounge, fitted kitchen diner, shower room, rear garden with patio area.
this property is located within walking distance to Harborne high street, close to all shops, restaurants and all other amenities.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' ( 4.50m x 3.35m )
Double glazed bay window, fireplace with electric fire, central heating radiator and solid oak flooring.
Kitchen Diner 12' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units fitted work surfaces, space for an oven and hob, plumbing and space for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. Tiled splash back, space for fridge, double glazed window and door to side entrance.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed door opening to garden.
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, vanity wash hand basin, W.C , tiled floor and shower cubicle.
Off road parking for two cars.
Rear garden heading to patio area and laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44014626.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.