3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLaurel Crescent, Nuthall, Nottingham
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £165,000
- Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Cul de Sac Location
- Viewing Advised
GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £165,000 Ideally located for Larkfields Primary School is this deceptively spacious Three Bedroom Semi Detached property suitable for any Buyer viewing is a must in order to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. Call the office for further details.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY .......................................Ideally located for Larkfields Primary School is this Three Bedroom Semi Detached property. In brief the property comprises of entrance hallway, lounge diner, kitchen, 2nd reception room/study, conservatory and to the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from parking for multiple vehicles to the front elevation as well as stocked flower beds and to the rear there is an enclose garden consisting of patio seating area, lawned garden, stocked flower beds all enclosed by timber fencing. Viewing is highly recommended.
This hallway is of a larger than average size and has Upvc double glazed door to front elevation, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator and telephone point.
Lounge 25' 1" x 10' 10" ( 7.65m x 3.30m )
With Hardwood double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation and leading to the conservatory, feature gas fireplace with hearth and surround, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' ( 3.53m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating single bowl sink and drainer unit, free standing range style cooker (included in sale), stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and access to second reception room/study.
2nd Reception/study 15' 8" x 7' 4" ( 4.78m x 2.24m )
Having Hardwood double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, storage currently housing utility area currently having plumbing for washing machine and wc, Upvc double glazed door to the side leading to garden.
Conservatory 20' 2" x 9' 2" ( 6.15m x 2.79m )
Being of Hardwood construction with double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations, double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from entrance hallway, doors leading to three bedrooms and family bathroom, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.28m )
Having Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 7' ( 3.07m x 2.13m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and telephone point.
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, wall mounted towel radiator, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking for multiple vehicles as well as flower beds stocked with a range of plants and shrubs enclosed by brick wall surround and privet hedge, side access leading to the rear.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden comprising of lawned garden, pebbled seating area and patio entertaining area all enclosed within timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44014638.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.