3 bedroom terraced house for saleEastwood Road, Kimberley, Nottingham
Guide Price £110,000
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000
- Mid Terraced Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Courtyard Garden
- Ideal FTB or Investment Purchase
Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Purchase !! Offered for sale is this THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY located within Kimberley and offering good access to all local amenities including Supermarket, Sports Centre, Retail Park and J26 of the M1 Motorway. Offered with No Upward Chain.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ....................................Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Purchase !! Offered for sale is this three bedroom mid terraced property located within Kimberley and offering good access to all local amenities including Supermarket, Sports Centre, Retail Park and J26 of the M1 Motorway. In brief the property comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen and to the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property has raised low maintenance front garden, side access leading to the rear where there is a courtyard style rear garden. Offered for sale with No Upward Chain viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.63m )
Having Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, wall mounted gas fireplace with hearth and surround, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone point.
Dining Room 13' max x 12' max ( 3.96m max x 3.66m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to rear, understairs storage cupboard, stairs leading to first floor accommodation and internal door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 5' 9" ( 3.51m x 1.75m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating single bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine and space for freestanding fridge freezer and cooker, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, Upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side, Upvc double glazed door to the side leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from dining room and giving access to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.87m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' x 8' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.69m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 6' ( 2.51m x 1.83m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low level wc, and pedestal hand wash basin, wall mounted radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The property is set back from the road and is accessed via steps up to the low maintenance front garden. To the side there is access leading to the rear of the property.
To the rear of the property there is a courtyard style enclosed garden with the addition of brick built outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44014644.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.