3 bedroom link detached house for saleHadrian Close, Colchester
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Down Stairs Cloakroom
- En Suite To Master
- Garage & Parking
Well presented link detached family home situated on the ever popular Myland development close to local schools, shops and amenities. The property benefits from a down stairs cloakroom, en suite to master and garage.
Entrance Door To:-
Wooden flooring, stairs leading to first floor, radiator. Doors to:
Double glazed obscured window to front aspect, two piece white suite comprising of a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, wood flooring.
Lounge 14' 5" max x 13' 2" max ( 4.39m max x 4.01m max )
Double glazed upvc window to the front aspect, wooden flooring, two radiators, under stairs style cupboard, opening to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.62m )
Double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden, wooden flooring, radiator, door to kitchen.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 6" x 10' 2" max ( 5.03m x 3.10m max )
Double glazed uipvc window to the rear aspect, comprising of a range of base and wall mounted unit, stainless steel sink set into roll edge work surface, integrated oven, hob and extractor above, space for fridge freezer and dishwasher, two radiators, tiled splash backs, wood flooring, double glazed upvc patio door leading to the rear garden, door to integral garage.
Airing cupboard, radiator, loft access. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 9' 3" plus recess ( 2.87m x 2.82m plus recess )
Double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect, two built in wardrobes, radiator. Door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Obscure upvc double glazed window to the side aspect, suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, low level w.c, tiled walls, shaver point, radiator, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' max x 9' 10" ( 3.05m max x 3.00m )
Double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.11m )
Double glazed upvc window to the front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed obscured upvc window to rear aspect, suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, part tiled walls, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Driveway providing off road parking leading to the garage, lawn area, shrub borders.
Predominantly laid to lawn with further raised decked area, gate providing side access, enclosed by panel fencing, shed to remain.
Garage 16' 8" x 8' 6" ( 5.08m x 2.59m )
Up and over door, power and light, loft space, door to kitchen, plumbing for a washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44014656.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.