2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePeak View Drive, Ashbourne
Sold STC £260,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen
- UPVC Conservatory, Two Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Beautiful Gardens, Double Garage
Occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac postion this detached bungalow is beautifully presented and an internal inspection is highly recommended. The decor is bright and neutral and there is a modern kitchen and bathroom, UPVC conservatory and stunning low maintenance rear garden.
This detached bungalow occupies a cul-de-sac location and offers generous living accommodation which in brief comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, UPVC conservatory, two double bedrooms and shower room. Outside there is a lawned garden to the front of the property and tarmacadam driveway which provides off road car standing and leads to the double garage with up and over doors. To the rear the garden is low maintenance and is mainly paved having raised beds with a wide variety of shrubs and planting and brick built out house. The property is well placed within easy access of Ashbourne Town Centre and bus routes are within walking distance. Major road networks are close by to include the A50 and M1 Motorway. This is a stunning bungalow and we highly recommend an internal viewing.
UPVC entrance door to front, useful attic access, radiator and doors leading to:
Lounge 17' 8" x 13' 8" ( 5.38m x 4.17m )
UPVC window to front, feature adams style fire surround with marble hearth and back plate and inset living flame gas fire, radiator and glazed doors leading to:
Dining Room 10' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.67m )
UPVC patio door leading to the rear garden and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 9' 5" ( 4.17m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated Smeg electric hob, integrated stainless steel double electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, useful applicance space, complimentary tiling to walls, UPVC window to the rear and UPVC door leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.67m x 2.92m )
UPVC construction, patio door leading to the rear garden, tiled floor and radiator.
Storage Cupboard 7' 7" x 2' 7" ( 2.31m x 0.79m )
Useful storage space and UPVC window to side.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.90m )
UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Fitted with a fully tiled shower cubicle with moonsoon shower, vanity sink unit, low level W/C, fully tiled walls, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail and obscure UPVC window to side.
Outside there is a lawned garden to the front of the property and tarmacadam driveway which provides off road car standing and leads to the double garage with up and over doors. To the rear the garden is low maintenance and is mainly paved having raised beds with a wide variety of shrubs and planting, brick built outhouse and is enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44015589.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.