4 bedroom detached house for saleBedale Road, Castleford
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Ensuite To Master
- Detached Garage
- Kitchen Diner
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- NO CHAIN
PRICED TO SELL! This is an immaculate example of a spacious four bedroom detached family home set over three floors. This property is also ready for occupation and is not to be missed!
PRICED TO SELL! This is an immaculate example of a spacious four bedroom detached family home set over three floors. This property is priced to sell and is not to be missed!!
This is an immaculate example of a spacious four bedroom detached family home set over three floors. This property is priced to sell and is not to be missed!!
Double glazed door to the front. Gas central heating radiator. Laminate wood effect flooring.
Lounge 16' 1" x 11' ( 4.90m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front. Gas central heating radiator. Telephone point. Television point.
Kitchen 18' 6" x 12' 2" ( 5.64m x 3.71m )
Having a fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over. Includes a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric double oven with gas hob, and matching cooker hood extractor, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge freezer. Cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Under stair storage cupboard. French doors.
Bedroom One 19' 10" x 11' 1" ( 6.05m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Gas central heating radiator. Television point.
Having a shower, wc, and wash hand basin with extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 13' ( 3.33m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 12' 3" max ( 3.40m x 3.73m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" max x 9' 2" max ( 2.79m max x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with taps, wash hand basin, and wc. Extractor fan. Part tiled. Gas central heating radiator.
Rear garden with artificial lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44015598.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF107097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.